All batch cooked foods that are chilled before storage must be kept under stringent controls. Keep food safe following these strict cooling procedures:-
- Cook the food to above 75°C and record temperature
- Cool in Blast Chiller or ice bath to lowest possible temperature within 90 minutes
- Record cooling time and final temperature
- Cover and date label food
- Store under refrigeration or freeze
Alert Record core cooking temperature, cooling time and final temperature
And remember Well done is better than well said.