Tip of the Week
Is your dishwasher running efficiently at the correct wash and rinse temperature?
Keep your dishwasher working to optimum efficiency
Key things to note are:
- The dishwasher wash cycle should run between 49°C – 60°C
- The rinse cycle should run between 82°C – 88°C
- Use the correct detergent at the correct dosage
- Use the correct rinse aid at the correct dosage
- Strip and clean the machine daily
Dishwasher baskets that are dirty/slimy or have a pinky orange residue (bacteria) are a clear sign that there is a problem with your dishwasher. Either it is not running at correct temperature or the chemical dosage is incorrect .
Weekly Food Fact
Did you know that using the dishwasher saves more water than handwashing your dishes!
Keep a Level 5 Food Hygiene Rating on Your Door!
Grab a copy of our FREE guide "5 Top Tips to keep a Level 5 Food Hygiene Rating on your door" plus receive our latest food safety tips, alerts and weekly food facts directly to your inbox.