Tip of the Week
Quick reminder of your critical temperatures
- Refrigeration 0˚ to 8˚C – ideally less than 5˚C
- Freezer minimum -18˚C or colder
- Cook high risk foods to 75˚C or above for a minimum of 30 seconds
- Reheat to 75˚C or above for a minimum of 30 seconds
- Cool within 90 minutes then refrigerate
- Hot Hold above 63˚C
- Probe calibration – Boiling water 100°; Iced water 0°; both with a tolerance of 1°either way
Keep hot food hot above 63˚C or cold food cold below 8 ˚C
Weekly Food Fact
Did you know that eating an apple will give you loads more energy than drinking a cup of coffee!
Keep a Level 5 Food Hygiene Rating on Your Door!
Grab a copy of our FREE guide "5 Top Tips to keep a Level 5 Food Hygiene Rating on your door" plus receive our latest food safety tips, alerts and weekly food facts directly to your inbox.