Tip of the Week
The festive period is usually busy, so it is important to following stringent procedures to keep the food you serve safe.
Keep food safe by following these storage rules:-
- Ready To Eat Foods (foods which need no further process before they are eaten)
- Prepared Foods (Washed salads and vegetables, food items needing reheating)
- Unwashed and Unprepared Foods (unwashed salad and vegetables, eggs, etc)
- Raw Foods (raw meat and raw fish)
Two main rules:
- Store ready to eat foods above raw
- Store washed/prepared fruit & veg above dirty/unprepared fruit & veg
Weekly Food Fact
Did you know that turkeys are VERY fast runners and can run up to 25 miles an hour!
Keep a Level 5 Food Hygiene Rating on Your Door!
Grab a copy of our FREE guide "5 Top Tips to keep a Level 5 Food Hygiene Rating on your door" plus receive our latest food safety tips, alerts and weekly food facts directly to your inbox.